Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

Sunflowers!


Sunflowers growing in my yard!

     The Jar of Flowers Stamp Set in the Flowers for Every Season Suite has a beautiful image of sunflowers!  I knew I had to use it with the new colors!


     I colored in the centers with Cinnamon Cider.  The sunflower petals are Bumble Bee with Mango Melody as an accent.  I managed to squeeze some Magenta Madness and accented it with Melon Mambo! Just Jade on the leaves, with just a little Misty Moonlight.  I think they look great!  


     I colored in the jars with Just Jade and Soft Sea Foam.   I used an inch and a half strip of DSP with sunflowers from Flowers for Every Season and attached it to the edge of whisper white that I had embossed with the new Tasteful Textile 3D.  I used Polka Dot Tuile Ribbon and tied it around the jar before adhering it to the Whisper White with the sunflower DSP.  I cut the flowers out and popped them a bit with five Stampin' Dimensionals.  

     I used adhesive sheets and put it on the back of my rainbow glimmer paper before die cutting the sentiment with Well Written dies.  There is no adhesive to pick out of the little center parts of letters when it is done this way.   I added glitter enamel dots to the whisper white and adhered it all to the card base with additional Stampin' Dimensionals.  



I like to make four of whatever card I dive into.  The glimmer paper sentiment gives each one a little different feel.



Comments

Popular Posts