Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Happy Father's Day!

     Father's Day is a great time to make some more masculine cards!  I made these using the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set.  I CASED this card from Helen Chapman of papercraftlife.com.  Thanks for the inspiration, Helen!


     I stuck to a pretty monochromatic palette and used Basic Black Archival Ink on Bumble Bee and Balmy Blue cardstock.  

     I framed the 4 x 5.25 stamped cardstock with Basic Black cardstock.  


     I used the corresponding dies to pop up the toolbox, gas can, and sentiments.  


     I nested black bakers twine under the Happy Father's Day sentiment.  Black Rhinestones set it off!



Comments

Popular Posts