Skip to main content

Featured

Father's Day 2026

 I just made a very small batch of Father's Day cards this year, and they didn't make it to this blog until now, so needless to say, I've been slacking in my social media presence aspect of making and getting my papercrafts seen.  I liked the color combination I used for this one.  I pulled a color swatch I thought seemed masculine enough.  Card number 127, if you have the original first two boxes.   I keep mine in number order in a Steri-Lite shoebox-size container on my desk.  Distress Ranger Oxide Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, and Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie.

Graduation 2020



           What a strange end to the school year! 2020 graduates will have memories vastly different than any of their predecessors. I missed seeing kids as the school year came to a close, and decided to send cards to some of them. On this one, I mixed the older stuff with the newer. I think I love doing this so much because it makes me feel so good about buying craft supplies I don't exactly have any clue of how I'll use.

The taco stamp from the Witty-Cisms stamp set made a cute sentiment on the front of this card.  I also used the Graduation cap from the Witty-Cisms stamp set on the inside of my two glitzy Celebrate cards.




Comments

Popular Posts