Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

Graduation 2020



           What a strange end to the school year! 2020 graduates will have memories vastly different than any of their predecessors. I missed seeing kids as the school year came to a close, and decided to send cards to some of them. On this one, I mixed the older stuff with the newer. I think I love doing this so much because it makes me feel so good about buying craft supplies I don't exactly have any clue of how I'll use.

The taco stamp from the Witty-Cisms stamp set made a cute sentiment on the front of this card.  I also used the Graduation cap from the Witty-Cisms stamp set on the inside of my two glitzy Celebrate cards.




Comments

Popular Posts