Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

Hoppy Birthday


    For this card, I started with Cucumber Crush cardstock.  I used DSP from Bubble and Fizz (the hearts), and Painted Autumn (the stripes).  I used the So Hoppy Together stamps and dies from Sale-A-Bration 2019.  The inside sentiment came from the stamp set, Birthday Delivery.  I colored with Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, and Basic Gray Stampin' Write markers.  I embellished with a little Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon.  I die cut the heart and Happy Birthday sentiment in Calypso Coral.  I really liked how this one turned out. 

Comments

Popular Posts