Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Hoppy Birthday


    For this card, I started with Cucumber Crush cardstock.  I used DSP from Bubble and Fizz (the hearts), and Painted Autumn (the stripes).  I used the So Hoppy Together stamps and dies from Sale-A-Bration 2019.  The inside sentiment came from the stamp set, Birthday Delivery.  I colored with Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, and Basic Gray Stampin' Write markers.  I embellished with a little Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon.  I die cut the heart and Happy Birthday sentiment in Calypso Coral.  I really liked how this one turned out. 

Comments

Popular Posts