Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Wildlife Wonder

 

March 2022

DSP: Stampin' Up! New Horizons 6x6

Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Wildlife Wonder

Dies:  Stampin' Up! Iconic 

Ribbon: Michael's


On this one, I used a Brother Scan and Cut.   First, I cut out the wolf shape. Second, the black cardstock creates a matted look. I brushed the sentiment with a bit of Just Jade ink to make it pop over the fern flourishes.








Comments

Popular Posts