Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Hey Chick Cards

February 2022

DSP: Stampin' Up! Patter Party 12x12

Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Hey Birthday Chick, Hey Chick

Dies: Stampin' Up! Birthday Chick Dies, Hey Chick Dies

Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Blue Adhesive Backed Gems

Embossing Folder: Ornate Floral 3D




 

Comments

Popular Posts