Search This Blog
I am an art enthusiast. I was a demonstrator, so I have and use a lot of Stampin' Up! products. I also like Spellbinders, Taylored Expressions, Scapbook.com, Pinkfresh Studios, and Waffle Flower. I am interested in sharing my cards and selling them. Most of my card descriptions feature the DSP (Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper), Stamp set, Dies, and embellishments I used to make it. Feel free to ask me anything else you want about the card in the comments. Thanks for browsing around!
Featured
I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick. It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too! The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire. I played around with the Gelato on the Go set. I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background. This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different. I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks! Yay! I put all four panels on card bases. Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.
Popular Posts
September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment