Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

Butterfly Gala Thank You Cards


My daughter asked me to make her some thank you cards.  I used a card I had made earlier as inspiration for the new cards I made using Bermuda Bay, Tranquil Tide, and Very Vanilla.  I love how they turned out! 

I used a brayer to apply the Bermuda Bay over the Tranquil Tide sentiment that I popped up with adhesive foam sheet over the Tranquil Tide Ribbon.  

I have really loved using the Many Medallions Dies!  I call this the "Medallions Lace," and I cannot get enough!

I got lots of camera angles to be able to have lots of future pins on my Pinterest site!

Stampin' Up! launches a new online store soon!  I'd love you to purchase from me, Brooke Moncivais, if you do not already have a demonstrator!

Thanks for checking out my cards and please leave a comment if you have any questions about my cards or Stampin' Up!

Comments

Popular Posts