Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Butterfly Gala Thank You Cards


My daughter asked me to make her some thank you cards.  I used a card I had made earlier as inspiration for the new cards I made using Bermuda Bay, Tranquil Tide, and Very Vanilla.  I love how they turned out! 

I used a brayer to apply the Bermuda Bay over the Tranquil Tide sentiment that I popped up with adhesive foam sheet over the Tranquil Tide Ribbon.  

I have really loved using the Many Medallions Dies!  I call this the "Medallions Lace," and I cannot get enough!

I got lots of camera angles to be able to have lots of future pins on my Pinterest site!

Stampin' Up! launches a new online store soon!  I'd love you to purchase from me, Brooke Moncivais, if you do not already have a demonstrator!

Thanks for checking out my cards and please leave a comment if you have any questions about my cards or Stampin' Up!

Comments

Popular Posts