Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Many Medallions Stampin' Up! Card

    

    This card is elegant and features the new in colors, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight!  




The card base is So Saffron.  I used an ink brayer to add the color to the die cuts.  




I used Sweetly stitched and Stitched Rectangles framelits for the sentiment and flower.  




    The daisy image came from the Ornate Style set, while the Happy birthday sentiment came from the Blossoms in Bloom set.  




    I used twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  I finished off with 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.

Comments

Popular Posts