Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

Many Medallions Stampin' Up! Card

    

    This card is elegant and features the new in colors, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight!  




The card base is So Saffron.  I used an ink brayer to add the color to the die cuts.  




I used Sweetly stitched and Stitched Rectangles framelits for the sentiment and flower.  




    The daisy image came from the Ornate Style set, while the Happy birthday sentiment came from the Blossoms in Bloom set.  




    I used twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  I finished off with 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.

Comments

Popular Posts