Skip to main content

Featured

Father's Day 2026

 I just made a very small batch of Father's Day cards this year, and they didn't make it to this blog until now, so needless to say, I've been slacking in my social media presence aspect of making and getting my papercrafts seen.  I liked the color combination I used for this one.  I pulled a color swatch I thought seemed masculine enough.  Card number 127, if you have the original first two boxes.   I keep mine in number order in a Steri-Lite shoebox-size container on my desk.  Distress Ranger Oxide Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, and Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie.

Love the new SU color, Magenta Madness!



    I put these cute Thank You cards together on Whisper White notecards!  First, I stamped in Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight using the Pattern Play stamp set.  I stamped my sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set in Basic Black and cut it out with my 1.5" circle punch.  I used just a little Flowers for Every Season DSP that I cut out with a Layering Circles die to frame the sentiment. I had some white and pink twine from my May Paper Pumpkin.  I used a water brush with ink on a clear block to color in the hearts around the sentiment.

Comments

Popular Posts