Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Love the new SU color, Magenta Madness!



    I put these cute Thank You cards together on Whisper White notecards!  First, I stamped in Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight using the Pattern Play stamp set.  I stamped my sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set in Basic Black and cut it out with my 1.5" circle punch.  I used just a little Flowers for Every Season DSP that I cut out with a Layering Circles die to frame the sentiment. I had some white and pink twine from my May Paper Pumpkin.  I used a water brush with ink on a clear block to color in the hearts around the sentiment.

Comments

Popular Posts