Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

Halloween Cards with Haunted houses, bats, and Vampires on Spinners!


 

These cards were so fun to make! The dies are from Spellbinders 13 Days of Craftoween 2025.  Each one is a little different.  I played around with backgrounds.  On some, I used Ranger Distress Oxide inks.  These are on a Neenah (04456) Solar White 110 lb. card base.
 



Happy Halloween!











Comments

Popular Posts