Skip to main content

Featured

Father's Day 2026

 I just made a very small batch of Father's Day cards this year, and they didn't make it to this blog until now, so needless to say, I've been slacking in my social media presence aspect of making and getting my papercrafts seen.  I liked the color combination I used for this one.  I pulled a color swatch I thought seemed masculine enough.  Card number 127, if you have the original first two boxes.   I keep mine in number order in a Steri-Lite shoebox-size container on my desk.  Distress Ranger Oxide Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, and Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie.

#sharesunshine

Here we go... my first blog post!

I usually start with an 8.5 x 11-inch card base that I cut in half to make two cards.


On this one, I used Smokey Slate cardstock for the base.  
On it I layered
Basic Black (4 x 5.25"),
Polka dots from Botanical Butterfly DSP (3.75 x 5"),
washi tape from my personal collection
& Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I used a Brother Scan N Cut SDX 125 to cut the I'd Totally Share My Toilet Paper tag from the Stampin' Up! COVID 19 Digital Download https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca 
I also cut an outline of the tag on the Brother and attached the tag with stampin' dimensionals.  I think this makes a cute and cheerful card!

Comments

Popular Posts