Skip to main content

Featured

May 2024

 May 2024 This card uses SU colors: Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lemon Lolly, and Starry Sky.  I used Pinkfresh Stamps and Stencils: Thanks for being there.  Outside sentiment: SU Stylized Birthday.  

#sharesunshine

Here we go... my first blog post!

I usually start with an 8.5 x 11-inch card base that I cut in half to make two cards.


On this one, I used Smokey Slate cardstock for the base.  
On it I layered
Basic Black (4 x 5.25"),
Polka dots from Botanical Butterfly DSP (3.75 x 5"),
washi tape from my personal collection
& Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I used a Brother Scan N Cut SDX 125 to cut the I'd Totally Share My Toilet Paper tag from the Stampin' Up! COVID 19 Digital Download https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca 
I also cut an outline of the tag on the Brother and attached the tag with stampin' dimensionals.  I think this makes a cute and cheerful card!

Comments

Popular Posts