Skip to main content

Featured

September 2026 Pink Fresh Studios Challenge

I like to use Neenah 110 lb. (#04456) for my card bases because it is extra thick.  It makes an excellent second layer for die-cut pieces too!   The challenge from Pink Fresh this month is an anything-goes challenge using the colors  Regal Kiss, Soft Lilac, Eucalyptus, Sky Blue, and Sapphire.  I played around with the Gelato on the Go set.  I thought these colors might look good, and I think they do! After I ink-blended, I thought about a quick and easy background.  This old New Horizons SU DSP did an alright job. I tried adding a little more Eucalyptus on this one. Whenever I ink blend a series of cards, they are all a little different.  I am still so new to ink blending, but I feel like it has given me a whole new way to use all of my inks!  Yay! I put all four panels on card bases.  Three went onto black card bases with a white panel for the inside greeting.

#sharesunshine

Here we go... my first blog post!

I usually start with an 8.5 x 11-inch card base that I cut in half to make two cards.


On this one, I used Smokey Slate cardstock for the base.  
On it I layered
Basic Black (4 x 5.25"),
Polka dots from Botanical Butterfly DSP (3.75 x 5"),
washi tape from my personal collection
& Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I used a Brother Scan N Cut SDX 125 to cut the I'd Totally Share My Toilet Paper tag from the Stampin' Up! COVID 19 Digital Download https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca 
I also cut an outline of the tag on the Brother and attached the tag with stampin' dimensionals.  I think this makes a cute and cheerful card!

Comments

Popular Posts